Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Being a mom is love
There is nothing better than holding Ryan on my first Mother's Day!

Watching my baby with my husband is what makes life so special.
Watching first discoveries melts my heart

"Hey guys, there's a whole lot of water over here"

And when life gets tough we just laugh about it.

I know the truth about what it means to have a child. For the rest of my life looking at him and thinking about him will make my heart feel like it could burst. I feel so much love for him, and because of this I feel so vulnerable because I want to protect him from so many things. I never knew such a little person could bring so much happiness.

I love being Ryan's mom ♥

5 comments:

Lacy said...

so sweet!

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

He is sooo cute, congratulations!

The Marley Family said...

Awww cute kids....Not sure if yo uknow me Julia, but David better. Anywho congrats on the baby and life...yadda yadda yadda

Ang said...

He is adorable! I love his fat little cheeks! I can't wait to take Whitney to the beach one of these years.

Jessie said...

O my goodness! I love how you threw in that little newborn photo at the end! What an adorable post!