A Few Reasons Why I’m in Love with David
- He’s an original article. Just like Johnny Cash had his own thing going on, the same could be said about David. This guy isn’t changing anytime soon.
- His thoughtful cards. David could be a writer if he chose. If you’ve ever gotten a card from him, than you know what I mean. It is a mixture of eloquence and humor so uniquely his own. I’m getting a little collection of these and I love it!
- He lets me be myself, and thinks my strange jokes are hilarious. I don’t even think my jokes are that great.
- His surprises – I never know when I’m going to be asked to open a Christmas Present or Birthday Present a few months early.
- His natural artistic ability. He was drawing three dimensionally way too young. If he’d been around during the Middle Ages, the art scene would have revolutionized sooner.
- The way that he talks about me in front of others. It’s sometimes embarrassing, but I’ve grown to like it.
- His want for good things for our family both spiritually and temporally.
- His willingness to shop for me. I really dislike clothes shopping and so about 90% of my clothes were picked out by David. What a guy!
- He puts up with my own bouts of creativity, when I transform the entire house into my art studio for months. I guess that's not really a bout then.
- Finally, the way he looks at me like I’m the most precious thing in the world to him, and then tells me so.
After having a conversation with someone about mushy blogs and how much we dislike them and would need to be challenged to write them, I’ve decided to send out the challenge. If you read this, feel free to write your own “Little Mushy Blog.”