Saturday, November 22, 2008

(scaring the birds away) I love walks with my family at the beach and looking at the tide pools. I especially love going to the beach in cooler weather because you basically get the beach to yourself. I just wonder why hardly anyone was there. Are the malls or crowds of people really that appealing?

Here's my mom

I guess I'm fluffing my hair


Ohhh - the little crab is so cute, but mad and blowing bubbles

Poking around at sea anemones




Another crab that John my brother caught

The End

4 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I to love the beach when it is cold, it forces whom ever you are with to hold you for warmth! People for the most part are trail horses. Way to enjoy the beauty of what is right under our nose! xo

Amy said...

Ohhh, such a cute post and such a cute bunch! I love that first pic of you!

Sarah Gray said...

Hey Julia it's Sarah- I made a new blog :D
send me photos from New Years!
love ya

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心