Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NOUN

PEOPLE to thank
Sarah and Dan thanks for the visit on Sunday -you guys always make me laugh

A PLACE to look at
THINGS that matter to so many of us here in California.

Please VOTE: I don't want to lose my right to protect marriage or my right to personal beliefs. If you don't agree, please vote. You have a right to your beliefs too. If you win I might have to move when I'm no longer able to voice my opinion about what my future kids hear in school."It protects our children from being taught in public schools that “same-sex marriage” is the same as traditional marriage, and prevents other consequences to Californians who will be forced to not just be tolerant of gay lifestyles, but face mandatory compliance regardless of their personal beliefs." click on the text


IDEAS to dream about

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this post! AND, I love those disney pics! Audrey and I will have to meet you guys there!

Sarah W. said...

A sign of the times I guess. I am deeply saddened by this prop. I can't beleive how far our country is getting from the core fundamental values that it was founded with in the first place.

Sarah W. said...

A sign of the times I guess. I am deeply saddened by this prop. I can't beleive how far our country is getting from the core fundamental values that it was founded with in the first place.