Saturday, October 4, 2008

Disneyland with Jackie

It is that time of year at Disneyland, and I love Disney around the holidays!
Would you agree that the large Mickey pumpkins are scary? Keep in mind I still can't resist taking pictures in front of them. It is not a spook alley kind of scary but more of a KITCH thing. If you really want to be scared click here . Popular culture can be down right spooky.

Enough of that - I'm over it! Here is Jackie and me loving our time at Disneyland. She is so pretty with the Tinkerbell crown.

I tried to be as pretty as her but something went horribly wrong (maybe I was still disturbed by the pumpkin/Jeff Koons comparison)

More fun with my little sister


•••

4 comments:

Trena said...

My favorite time of year - especially at Disneyland! Something is really magical there this time of year!

Anonymous said...

Its no surprise that such an inspiring and creative lady such as yourself would be attracted to a fun-inspiring and creative place like Disneyland, especially Disney in the Holidays. Only Martha (Stewart) and Disney come close to matching your creative genius in celebrating the holidays!
Love you forever,
Your Hubba Bubba Hubby

Sarah W. said...

Hey. I love Disneyland! If you should every need an excuse or reason to go let me know. I haven't been in years! I am sure that the holidays make it extra fun. Good to see you tonight, even if it was only for a little bit. xo

Kellie said...

I LOVE this!! You AND your sister are beautiful! And you're also hilarious haha!